Welcome!

Welcome to Triton Guitar Works. Here we will highlight the products we have available and the services we offer. We also plan to have instructions for various guitar effects, amp mods, and guitar mods. We hope that you find the information interesting and helpful. Please contact us with any questions or comments. Take care.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Arion Octave True Bypassing

Description of how to true-bypass an Arion Octave pedal.


Disclaimer: Triton Guitar Works is not affiliated in any way with Arion pedals.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Could you re-post the tutorial, or send me it by e-mail ?

    And, if you have some tutorial about Arion Octave mods, tell me where I cand find it.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, I just say your comment. I don't know what happened to this post. I will try to dig up what I have and repost soon.

    ReplyDelete